School garden in the historic Koigi Manor
A school was established in the former Koigi Manor in the 1920s, who takes good care of the historical park and garden.
Koigi Manor was established at the beginning of the 18th century. The Classical single-storey main building was completed in 1771. The estate was connected with the von Gruenewaldts Family for a long time. Since 1920, a school has been located in the main building.
During the Open Days visitors are invited to guided walks in the garden and the main building (free of charge). Schoolchildren sell refreshments handmade by themselves.