Free or guided visit of this English garden belonging to the Association Jardins Passions
About the venue
This garden of 3300 m² surrounds a house built in 1828\. In front of it is established a structured garden with shrubs, perennials and pruned yew. Behind, there is a freer garden composed of massifs of English roses, perennials, a meadow of grasses, a double hedge of old boxwood and a pond surrounded by charmilles, which promote the full development of biodiversity.
Access: Easy access to the center of the village.