The reforestation of the Ventoux in the 19th century

Open access

@mairiebedoin

Open access
The Rolland pavilion is an old forest house built during the reforestation of Ventoux in the nineteenth century. A scenography traces the history of reforestation after the 1860 law. Bédoin was a pilot commune under the leadership of Mayor J. C. P. Eymard and dynamic agents of Water and Forests.