Visit of the Saint-Pierre church (18th century)

By the volunteers of the parish

@mairiebedoin

By the volunteers of the parish
The primitive church located on the hill Saint-Antonin was destroyed in 1688 by a collapse. A new church was built between 1708 and 1736 on another site. It was burned in 1794 during the Terror, the vault collapsed. It is rebuilt under the Restoration. Listed in the inventory of historical monuments in 1984.

About the venue

Rue de la Berque, 84410 Bédoin

Access: Parking possible on the parking of the place de la vigneronne 10 minutes walk.