European Heritage Days: Visits to monuments

The Chapel of the White Penitents is the third parish church, built in the early sixteenth century. Its current name "Penitents Blancs" comes from the fact that it was entrusted in 1788 to this brothe

Pad

The White Penitents Chapel is the third parish church, built in the early 16th century. Its current name "Penitents Blancs" comes from the fact that it was entrusted in 1788 to this brotherhood, remained very active in caumont until 1905.

About the venue