Presentation of the heritage works that were published (especially in the 19th century) by authors in the fields of Life and Earth Sciences who participated in scientific expeditions
About the venue
The Saint-Charles Faculty of Science was built in 1911 by architect Victor-Auguste Blavette. Over the course of the 20th century, new buildings joined the three institutes originally built. The architect Fernand Pouillon is at the origin of the university library classified "Heritage of the twentieth century". The site brings together scientific collections of great wealth unveiled on the occasion of heritage days (herbarium, paleontology, colonial museum...).
Access: Pedestrian access in front of Saint-Charles station