Free visit of the church

Free visit of the church

Free visit of the church

About the venue

Rue de la Cité, Miré
  • Édifice religieux

The restoration(catering) of the church was begun in 1856 and confided(entrusted) to the architect Heulin of Angers. It was pursued in 1867 until 1871 by the architect Dusouchey of Angers. These works consisted in opening windows in gouterots walls and pine nut(cog) of the nave to replace the small murderous windows.