If the visit of this open church is free, a guided tour is proposed to retrace the genesis of this construction and recent renovations including the five stained glass windows of Father Kim En Joong, South Korean Dominican father, of modern inspiration. The latter give a beautiful light to this church registered with the Historical Monuments in 1969.
About the venue
Saint-Martin Church is one of the oldest churches in the region. Several campaigns of work followed one another in the 11th, 12th, 16th and 18th centuries. The choir is covered with a beautiful Plantagenet Gothic vault. It is decorated with a large curved altarpiece dating - for its central part - from 1769 and representing the Resurrection of Christ. It is the replica of a painting painted in 1702 by Antoine Coypel, at the request of the Grand Dauphin (future Louis XV) for the chapel of the Château de Meudon.
Access: parking nearby