Free visit of the church.
About the venue
This chapel belongs to the comtal castle built by Geoffroy Plantagenêt and now disappeared. Became the parish church after the destruction of the village church in 1640, it has a beautiful Angevine vault from the end of the 12th century. In the choir is an altarpiece from the late 17th or early 18th century. The church is part of the Welcoming Churches in Anjou network. Free visit