Guided tour of the priory of Port l'Abbé

Free guided tours Saturday & Sunday at 3pm only, closed outside this time.

Laura Bellanger

Free guided tours Saturday & Sunday at 3pm only, closed outside this time. Priory of the Augustinians of Roë founded by Bishop Rainaud de Martigné in the first half of the 12th century. Logis and chapel built in 1523 by Abbé Guy Le Clerc, chaplain of Anne de Bretagne.

About the venue

855 Route de Daumeray -
  • Monument historique
  • ,
  • Édifice religieux

Priory 12th/ 15th century, Romanesque chapel and Renaissance chapel.

Access: Parking limited to about 30 cars

Prieuré de Port l'Abbé 49330 Etriché Olivier Leinekugel Le Cocq (licence libre)