As part of the European Heritage Days, artist and designer Géraldine Ela-Boula displays her geometric drawings in this former chapel of the Franciscan nuns of Notre-Dame du Temple. An exhibition that enters the 2023 season of the meetings of the chapel, in the presence of the artist.
About the venue
This former chapel of the Franciscan Sisters Notre-Dame-du-Temple, dating from 1898 with original stained glass windows, is now desecrated and regularly hosts exhibitions and events. The original paintings, stained glass windows and furniture are still visible. The building and the liturgical furnishings date from the end of the 19th century and the stained glass windows are by Maître Verrier Dagrand (1898). Privately owned, the place welcomes the public mainly for exhibitions and exceptionally for concerts. An association, Les rendez-vous de la chapelle, has been running the place since the summer of 2015.
Access: No specific development but easy parking on the outskirts.