All weekend long, free entry into the Church of Saint Rémi de Marines, and exceptional opening of its crypt (except Sunday 18 between 11am and 12pm, during Mass).
About the venue
The Church of Saint Rémi de Marines was built in the 12th century, then partially destroyed during the hundred years war, and rebuilt especially in the 16th century. It houses a remarkable funeral chapel, a choir organ set up in 1833, on which Charles-Alexis Chauvet played.
Access: parking lot of the Oratory