Built by Louis Debierre, an organ builder from Nantes, the instrument was installed in the church in the tribune in 1894. Led by specialists, the visit provides a better understanding of the organ’s functioning and highlights the challenges of its future restoration.
Saturday 17 visit at 4pm
Sunday 18 visits at 4pm and 5pm
Appointment on the forecourt of the church of Saint-Patern
Information: 02 97 01 64 00