The latest findings from historical and archaeological research on the Thillot copper mines will be revealed to you by Francis Pierre, director of the excavations.
The conference of Francis Pierre, director of excavations, associate researcher LAMOP at the University Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne, will present the latest historical and archaeological discoveries with the program:
- “What if the miners had made the powder speak a year earlier, in 1616!”: new archive data compared to archaeological results.
- The results of a house search on the top of the Saint-Charles mine that led to the discovery of a working habitat for a minor chief.
About the venue
The Media Library offers you to consult:
* 22,000 printed books and comics
* 3,500 DVDs
* 4,300 Audio CD
* 124 board games and 38 video games.
* 41 journal subscriptions (over 4,100 issues)
* 4 Ebook Readers.
Access to the media library is free of charge. The on-site consultation is free for all. Only the loan of documents requires a subscription.