Romanesque church in the apse of the XIIth century with magnificent frescoes of the same period, and whose porch and bell tower are of the architect Pierre Bossan
About the venue
Essentially from the twelfth century with a bell tower of Romano-Byzantine style, it was rebuilt in 1870 on the extension of the nave. Its main richness is the arcature of its apse, falling on six capitals and colonnades, forming seven arcades of which three are openwork and four are decorated with mural frescoes dating from the twelfth century. Restored in 1996, these frescoes are among the oldest in the department and listed as historical monuments.