Visite libre de l'église
Découverte de cette église et de sa tour ornée de trois cadrans d’horloge réalisés par Bodet
About the venue
The church Saint Martin is rebuilt in 1738 (he stays in the chorus(choir) of the tracks of more old(former) resulting(coming) constructions of preceding building). In 1845, the building is extended; the chorus(choir) of 1738 is however kept(preserved). The bell tower is destroyed by 1865 by the lightning. The tower of the church is adorned with three clock dials realised by Bodet in 1910 and shelters three external bells of 1930.