Visit commented by the Castle
The visit of the castle of Girecourt-sur-Durbion highlights the different restorations(caterings) begun(undertaken) by the current owner since 1994\.
Established in 1540 by Pierre de Haraucourt, the castle benefits from an exemplary restoration(catering) since 1994 by his current owner.
About the venue
The castle of Girecourt was built in 1540s by Pierre, Lord of Haraucourt, member of one of the thought families four High horses of Lorraine. He(It) made the object of a complete restoration(catering) since 1994 works of which allowed in particular to bring to light coffered ceilings of the XVIth century.
Access: 5€ the entrance(entry).