Visit free of the prefecture
Bare of big(great) lounges(shows), of the splendid sported park, meeting rooms and of the office(desk) of Madam prefect, unusually opened
Direction(Fabrication) of a table of reception, official uniforms of the prefects. Agents of the Prefecture are present in every room(part,play) to answer solicitations and diverse questions.
- Image Credits
- Bureau de Madame la préfète - Photographie : Préfecture de l'Aube
About the venue
The building(ship) which shelters the services(departments) of the prefecture of the Aube(Dawn) dates the second half of the XVIIIth century s. in return for of the old(former) Abbey Notre-Dame-Aux-Nonnains. It was built by a Parisian architect, Louis de La Brière, from 1778 till 1781.