On WEDNESDAY, the 9th of MAY 2018
We expect you at the LOCK SCALE OF GLOMEL (between the 'manoir de Saint-Péran' and the watersport center of Créharer) to celebrate Europe and this amazing and irreplacable ressource that is Water!
- STORYTELLING STROLL for all ages
- HIKING CONFERENCE about water: departure at 11am and 4pm
- GÉOCACHING: initiation from 10.30am to 12am / from 2pm to 3.30pm / from 4pm to 5.30pm
- KAYAK on the canal all day long:
Prices: 12€ full price / 10€ reduced fare / 2€ less when you do the Géocaching path
- For those who need, JOËLETTES rides
- BMX initiations and demonstrations all the day
- VTT rides: departure at 10.30am and at 3pm
And of course a EUROPEAN VILLAGE:
- GAMES about Europe
- Films about Europe
- European MUSIC with the band 'SEM à l'Ouest'
- Food: Reunion meal, english snacks, bretons meals...
- Some drinks (always moderated)