Préfecture du Lot
Place Chapou, 46000 Cahors
Old(Former) bishop's palace of become Cahors seat(siege) of the Prefecture in 1800\. The Hotel of the prefecture is a building built between 1681 and 1701 by the architect Of Bry. The busy lounges(shows) of the first floor today by the General Council and the apartments of the Prefecture present in particular paintings(paints) of Henry Martin, tapestries of the XVIIIth century of Aubusson and sculpture of Osip Zadkine.
Etiquetas
Lieu de pouvoir, édifice judiciaire, Villes et Pays d'art et d'histoire

©Mossot