logologo
HelpLoading...
17 and 18 September 2022Passed
Conditions
Free - Upon reservation
September 2022
Saturday 17
15:00 - 15:30
16:00 - 16:30
17:00 - 17:30
Sunday 18
15:00 - 15:30
16:00 - 16:30
17:00 - 17:30
16 to 99 years old

Musée d'art et d'histoire de Meudon

11 rue des Pierres 92190 Meudon
  • Hauts-de-Seine
  • Île-de-France

FLASH visits of the exhibition "Escape, landscape painting from the reserves"

Short tours that allow you to present at a glance the emblematic works of the museum’s landscape painting collection.
17 and 18 September 2022Passed
Conditions
Free - Upon reservation
Louis-Germain PELOUSE, La Seine au Bas-Meudon, huile sur toile, vers 1885, crédits : Ville de Meudon

FLASH VISITS Exhibition "Evasion, la peinture de paysage sort des réserves" from 10 September 2022 to 8 January 2023.
Short visits that allow you to present at a glance the emblematic works of the museum’s landscape painting collection.
The Meudon Museum of Art and History offers an exhibition dedicated to landscape painting. From its rich collection that has been exceptionally released from the reserves, this exhibition traces more than a century of landscape history (1830-1950) through fifty works: paintings, prints and drawings. From the great landscape painters (Huet, Daubigny, Guillaumin, Lhote) to the small masters (Tauzin, Pape), the exhibition Escape: Landscape painting leaves the reserves raises a subtle panorama of the representation of nature over the centuries, from the most classic to the most abstract.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION Flash visit at 3pm, 4pm and 5pm Duration: 30 min Free On reservation at 01 46 23 87 13 or contact.musee@mairie-meudon.fr

Types d'événement
Visite commentée / Conférence
Thème 2022
Patrimoine durable
I agree that the image may be freely used, provided that it is attributed to the author by name and shared under the same conditions.
Conditions de participation
Gratuit, Sur inscription

About the location

Musée d'art et d'histoire de Meudon
11 rue des Pierres 92190 Meudon
  • Hauts-de-Seine
  • Île-de-France
Bourgeois house built in the first years of the sixteenth century and gradually enlarged until the end of the seventeenth century. Occupied by the surgeon of King Ambroise Paré around 1550, acquired in 1676 by Amande Béjart, widow of Molière, who died there. Cl. M.H. in 1891 Municipal Museum since 1973
Tags
Monument historique, Musée de France, Musée, salle d'exposition