logologo
HelpLoading...
17 and 18 September 2022Passed
Conditions
Duration 1 hour Saturday and Sunday at 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm (2 performances per day) Rendezvous on the lawn of the golden-haired beauty. Free entertainment, Entrance fee cars 5.50€ and two-three wheels registered 3€
September 2022
Saturday 17
15:00 - 16:00
17:00 - 18:00
Sunday 18
15:00 - 16:00
17:00 - 18:00

Domaine national de Saint-Cloud

1 avenue de la grille d'honneur, 92210 Saint-Cloud
  • Hauts-de-Seine
  • Île-de-France

The historic walks of Saint-Cloud

Historical walks in the national domain of Saint-Cloud, performed by the troupe "Les Trois Clouds"
17 and 18 September 2022Passed
Conditions
Duration 1 hour Saturday and Sunday at 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm (2 performances per day) Rendezvous on the lawn of the golden-haired beauty. Free entertainment, Entrance fee cars 5.50€ and two-three wheels registered 3€
Les Trois Clouds/ Domaine national de Saint-Cloud

Relive the great moments of the History of France with the historical walks of the national domain of Saint-Cloud For this new season, the company of Three Clouds invites you to celebrate the birth of Molière, 400 years ago, and that of Clodoald, grandson of Clovis, 1500 years ago. Come and discover the fates of an upholsterer turned king of comedy and a king turned saint.

Types d'événement
Spectacle / Lecture
Thème 2022
No selection
I agree that the image may be freely used, provided that it is attributed to the author by name and shared under the same conditions.
Conditions de participation
Gratuit

About the location

Domaine national de Saint-Cloud
1 avenue de la grille d'honneur, 92210 Saint-Cloud
  • Hauts-de-Seine
  • Île-de-France
In 1577, Catherine de Medicis gave her squire, Jérôme de Gondi, a small estate of 13 acres on a hillside overlooking the Seine. Around 1640, the Gondi residence is surrounded by terraced Italian gardens with fountains, caves and waterfalls. Rebuilt by the financier Hervart from 1655, the castle was bought in 1658 by Louis XIV for his brother, Philippe, Duke of Orléans, known as Monsieur. Architects Antoine Le Pautre and then Jules-Hardouin Mansart built the castle between 1670 and 1690\. From 1660 to his death, André le Nôtre drew the design of the park and brought its surface to nearly 400 hectares. In 1785, Marie-Antoinette bought the estate and immediately commissioned his architect Richard Mique to do major work to enlarge the castle. After the Revolution, the palace, rebuilt by Percier and Fontaine for Bonaparte, became the summer residence of all the sovereigns and one of the seats of executive power until the fall of Napoleon III. The Palais de Saint-Cloud was burned down on Oct
Tags
Jardin remarquable, Monument historique, Espace naturel, parc, jardin
Access
By metro: Line 10 terminus Boulogne-Pont de St-Cloud, exit "avenue du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny" left side, then cross the bridge of St-Cloud/ By tram: T2 stop Parc de St-Cloud/ By Bus: Lines 52, 72, 126, 175, 460, 467, stop Parc de St-Cloud; Line 160 terminus Pont de St-Cloud-Albert Kahn; Line 260 stop Rhin and Danube-Musée Albert Kahn (take Avenue Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, then cross the St-Cloud bridge) / By train: stop St-Cloud/ By car: from «Porte de St-Cloud», cross Boulogne-Billancourt by the Route de la Reine, then after the roundabout Rhin and Danube, cross the bridge of St-Cloud. (Address to enter for the GPS: 1 avenue de la grille d'honneur, 92210 St-Cloud)
©CMN Eric Sander