Exhibit - Venice, La Serenissima
The immersive exhibition takes you on a journey of discovery of the artistic and architectural treasures of the city of Venice.
As you explore the Grand Canal and the canals, lanes, squares, buildings, and churches, embark on a journey through Venetian interiors and exteriors—both holy and secular—in search of the visible symbols of the city’s extraordinary history.
For around forty minutes, you will be immersed in Byzantine art and the impressive golden mosaics of Saint Mark’s Basilica, the masterpieces of Tintoretto, Bellini, and Canaletto, and the famous Mostra del Cinema, with photos of theactresses and actors of Italian neorealist films.
- Until January 2th 2023
From April to September & during French Holidays
- Sunday > Thursday : 10am to 7pm
- Fridays and Saturdays : 10an to 9pm
- From October to March
- Sunday > Thursday : 10am to 6pm
- Fridays and Saturdays : 10an to 8pm
- Production: CULTURESPACES DIGITAL®
- Creative Director: Gianfranco Iannuzzi. A pioneering creator of immersive artistic installations for thirty years, GianfrancoIannuzzi works with Culturespaces on developing digital exhibitions around the world,and contributes to the dissemination of culture and works by major artists via this newform of expression and exhibition.
- Graphic & Animation Design: CUTBACK
Under the patronage of the Italian Embassy in France