The Guignol Guérin puppet theatre is open in July and August in the Parc Bordelais.
This puppet theatre was founded in 1853 and is a Bordeaux Heritage Site. Guignol Guérin, which celebrates its 170th anniversary this year, is the oldest family of puppeteers in France, and has been perpetuating the tradition of the authentic Guignol from Lyon for 6 generations.
Sessions every day except on certain dates, see diary:
Sessions at 5pm
- If it's too hot or raining, session cancelled
If you have any doubts, please contact Philippe Guérin on the day itself on 06 89 18 88 18
- Duration: approx. 25 minutes
- Price: €6 per person
- Location: Parc Bordelais, near the children's playground and the Maison des Guards (entrance rue Godard)
- Access by bus lines 2, 3 and 5
- Access by Tram D - Courbet stop