2nd International Molecules and Materials for the Energy of Tomorrow (MOMENTOM) Congress
This international conference is dedicated to the research effort done in the fields of materials to address the issues of green energies and economy of the energy transition. The main goal here is to get together the researchers working in the different aspects of Energy of the future in the region of Paris-Saclay to present recent advances in the field and to promote discussions and collaborations.
This conference is partly supported by the Strategic Research Initiative (IRS) MOMENTOM of the Université Paris-Saclay.
It will be a two days event (17-18 October 2019) and will cover different topics:
- Materials and devices for H2production, storage and use,
- Direct conversion of solar energy into chemical energy,
- Materials for electrical storage,
- Economy of the Energy Transition.
Recognised researchers and professionals will be invited to give key lectures and invited talks:
- Vincent Artero, CEA, France
- Julien Bachmann, Univ. Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
- Christel Laberty-Robert, Sorbonne Universite , France
- Jacques Percebois, Univ. Montpellier, France
- Jean-Paul Reich, AFYPAC, France
- Albert Tarancon, Catalonia Institute for Energy Research, Spain
- Jeudi 17 08:30 - 09:30 09:30 - 10:30 10:30 - 11:30 11:30 - 12:30 12:30 - 13:30 13:30 - 14:30 14:30 - 15:30 15:30 - 16:30 16:30 - 17:30 17:30 - 18:30 18:30 - 19:30 19:30 - 20:30
- Vendredi 18 09:00 - 10:00 10:00 - 11:00 11:00 - 12:00 12:00 - 13:00 13:00 - 14:00 14:00 - 15:00 15:00 - 16:00
rue du Doyen André Guinier 91400 Orsay, Essonne, Île-de-France
Informations PratiquesUseful informations
Free but mandatory registration