International Open Call - Pain
Participate in this unique swiss health innovation program !
Participate in our 3-part health innovation program !
Apply to the International Open Call, to attempt to participate in the on-site Bootcamp and potentially be one of the shortlisted finalists for the Immersion Program.
This year, the challenge to tackle is : How to ease the burden of pain ?
Arkathon Program is a unique opportunity where companies, from Switzerland and abroad, healthcare organizations and technological institutes, work closely together to co-develop health solutions, with the economic support of public regional funds.
WHY PARTICIPATE ?
Here are some of the benefits you can gain from the Arkathon Program :
- Validation of the clinical-technical-economic feasibility of your solution or your product under development, at least the demonstrator or prototype stage.
- Guidance from our network of experts to find your product market and problem-solution fit
- Immediate feedback from end-users
- Peer-to-Peer coaching
- Connections and co-development within our partnering institutes
- Personalized support to accelerate the development of the project
- Monetary award up to CHF 25,000 to further develop your solution
Take your chance and apply on the submission portal.The application due date is on November 30th, 2020.